360o TOTAL SECURITY SERVICES
iClock 680 is a biometric fingerprint reader for time & attendance and access control applications. It adopts a brand new firmware and provides an unprecedented user experiences with stunning GUI, rock-solid stability, fast matching speed and expandability. Users can easily manage data by networking iClock680 via RS232/485, TCP/IP. Most importantly, all the functions can still operate in a networking state. iClock680 is compatible with various types of USB flash disks, ADMS and former SDK. It also supports data backup and retrieve to avoid the risk of accidental deletion. The iClock680 has access control interfaces for retrieval, Wiegand-out, door lock connection, alarm, and bell.
Remarkable User Experience
• Intuitive and stunning UI designed with the most popular and internationalized factor.
• Interface operation adopts modularized hierarchical design. Simpler, Better and More logical.
• Faster matching speed: Less than 1 second.
Enhanced Features and Performance
• User validity settings.
• Data backup and retreival.
• Advanced User ID consisting of letters and numbers.
• Chip encryption for firmware protection.
• More flexible menu configuration: double line text display.
• External printer for attendance records output (Optional).
• Optional integrated Wi-Fi.
• Relay contacts for alarm, bell, lock, exit, switch, etc.
• Easy to extend functions and customize customers demand.
Access Control Interfaces
• For Wiegand-in, Wiegand-out, door lock connection,alarm, and bell.
Fingerprint Capacity: 8000
Card Capacity: 10,000 (Optional)
Record Capacity: 200,000
Display: 3.5-inch Screen
Communication: RS232/485, TCP/IP, USB host
Standard Functions: Workcode, SMS, DST, Scheduled-bell, Self-Service Query, Automatic Status Switch, T9 Input, photo-ID, 9 digit user ID, and Anti-passback
Access Control Interface for: 3rd Party Electric Lock, Door Sensor, Exit Button, Alarm, Door Bell
Wiegand Signal: Input & Output
Optional Functions: ID/Mifare/HID, Webserver, Wi-Fi,
Software: BioTime 8.0/ZKTime.Net 3.0
Power Supply: DC 12V 1.5A
Verification Speed: ≤1 sec
Operating Temp.: 0°C - 45°C
Operating Humidity: 20% - 80%
Dimension: 205.6×150×41.6 mm (Length×Width×Thickness)
Gross Weight: 1.40 kg
Fineline Tech Pvt. Ltd. © Company 2020 All rights reserved.
Designed by Withs Technosolutions